NHA Services, Inc.
For more than 25 years, NHA Services, Inc., has been an essential partner to Nebraska Hospital Association (NHA) members. We help hospitals and health care providers across the state strengthen their operational and financial performance, improve quality and outcomes, transform infrastructure, and prepare for the future.
- We offer unparalleled opportunities for addressing the business challenges facing health care organizations. Utilizing our services supports the NHA and benefits all NHA members.
- NHA Services is committed to be the first resource Nebraska health care providers turn to for access to workable, cost-effective solutions. Our partners undergo a strategic vetting process and approval by the NHA Services Board of Directors to ensure they provide the right products and services needed to respond to the changing health care landscape. Our preferred business partners have passed our highest standards for quality and service.
At NHA Services, we’re all about connecting hospitals and providers with the right companies to enhance efficiencies, lower costs and deliver exceptional health care quality. We work hard to find the best business solutions in the marketplace, so you can focus on doing what you do best – delivering exceptional, quality care.
We have no appetite for average. Average is delivered by ordinary organizations.
We exceed expectations. We are extraordinary.
For more information, contact Jon Borton at 402-742-8147 or email@example.com
NHA Services Preferred Business Partner Service Lines (as of 03/22/19)
- 340B Prescription Drug Program Management
- Access to online HR Policy Assistance/Employee Handbook Builder
- Business Intelligence/Strategic Planning/Provider Systems/Care Management
- Class Action Lawsuit Monitoring
- Criminal/Work History Background Checks
- Direct Hire/Retained Search/Interim Executives/Supplemental Staffing
- Employee Benefit Management Services
- Employee Tuition Assistance Program
- Financial Services/Cost Reports/Revenue Cycle Compliance
- Health Care Data Management
- HIPAA/Privacy Threat Assessments
- Hospital Laboratory & Patient Blood Management
- Managed IT Services
- Medical Air/Ambulatory Transportation Insurance
- Medical Waste Disposal/Recycling
- Natural Gas Discount Purchasing
- Online Employee Education/Learner Management System
- PACS, RIS/PACS/Mammo PACS/Advanced Visualization/Cardiology
- Physical Therapy/Speech Pathology Services – Program Development/Management Services
- Physician Recruitment
- Real-time Admissions and Discharge Notifications – Linking Providers
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Supply Chain Management/Access to National GPO Pricing
- Temporary Clinical Staffing Services
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits
- Workers Comp Insurance Coverage